Everyone needs more track days, and Iconic is about to host our first one! Come join me for a day at Chuckwalla with limited riders, plenty of track time, photos by Nathan May, and motorcycles from MV Agusta!
The day will be at Chuckwalla Raceway (25300 Rice Rd, Desert Center, CA 92239) on Monday, February 22nd, but many of us (including you, hopefully!) will be getting there the day before, having a catered dinner, and staying at one of Chuckwalla’s cabins. Cabins can be booked via this link for $180 (with bedding/towels) or $125 (without bedding/towels).
What to expect? Me. Do you really need anything else? Of course you do:
– Ample track time: no-session format, and we’re limiting attendance to 40 riders.
– A relaxed environment: this is a gentleman/woman’s track day! We want everyone to have fun, enjoy the track, and get home safe.
– Catered meals: Sunday dinner + Monday breakfast and lunch. Please let us know if you have any allergies and if you’ll be joining us for Sunday dinner or not so we can ensure we have enough meals ready.
– Photos of you on track by Nathan May.
– The opportunity to try out some MV Agustas like the Dragster, F3 800, Brutale, and even the new Superveloce.
– Full day 1-on-1 with JP43 Training available with Jason Pridmore and Corey Alexander (Corey has already been booked, additional coaches available if needed). Inquire for more details, cost is $1,500.
– A couple of surprises!
– If you’re a Iconic Motorbikes Club Member or $99/mo Patreon Member, the cost is $450. General Admission is $550.
In addition, we’ll bring out a few choice motorcycles for you to rent for a few hot laps!
Have any questions? Let me know via email/text/in the comments. As always, thanks for your support! It’s our first hosted track day so I’m sure there will be a little bit of learning as we go, but it should be a great time and I’ll personally do my best to take care of you. Hope to see you there!
Click here and scroll to the bottom to sign up, and don’t hesitate to bug me if there’s anything I can do to help!