Post Listing Update: This Indian did not meet reserve despite 27 bids up to $12,403 on eBay.
In 2016, Indian Motorcycle started a partnership with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, and that has led to an annual tradition of creating a limited edition based on an existing Indian bike. The first year celebrated the 150th anniversary of Jack Daniels with the Chief and Springfield. 2017 was a Chieftain, and 2018 was the Scout, which was specifically built to commemorate the Jack Daniel’s Fire Brigade. JD is apparently the only distillery in the world with their own fire brigade, and it’s completely volunteer based.
Indian built 177 examples of this bike and the starting price was $16,999. Changes for the limited edition were solely cosmetic and included:
– A subtle tone-on-tone matte black paint scheme, never been done by Indian Motorcycle before
– Fully blacked-out in premium finishes with gloss black valve covers, hand levers, rear fender struts, and exhaust tips
– Real 24 karat gold graphics on the tank and fenders, including the Jack Daniel’s® Fire Brigade emblem on the tank and the Jack Daniel’s® – “Bottles and Throttles Don’t Mix” reminder on the front fender.
– A custom perforated genuine leather seat with “Jack Daniel’s®” embroidered in gold thread
– A one-of-a-kind Montana Silversmith badge coated with real 24K gold and engraved with each bike’s unique number (#001-#177)
– Custom foot controls, grips and pegs that feature the Jack Daniel’s® “Old No. 7 Brand” emblem
– A gold Indian® Scout® tank emblem
For more on the Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition, check out Indian’s website dedicated to it.
This example (VIN: 56KMTE005J3137337) is #141 out of the 177 that were built. It has just 14 miles and it’s still got 22+ months of the warranty left. As noted by The Drive, this bike sold out in less than 10 minutes. The sale includes the owner’s manual and two keys.
Find this limited edition Scout for sale in Brownsville, Texas with bidding up to $10,000.01 and the reserve not yet met